If traveling internationally, to enter into Mexico you won’t need any identification since they don’t check you coming in. However, to return back into the US you will need either of the following:
1. US Passport if you are a United States citizen
2. Passport with US tourist visa if you are not US citizen but need to return through the US
3. Green Card for US residents or H1 visa holders
4. If you are a US citizen but don’t currently have a valid passport, additional options are 1) US birth certificate with an official ID or driver license or 2) US naturalization certificate with an official ID or driver license
5. Sentri Card or Global Entry Card
We recommend that you stay the closest to the clinic as possible, however if you decide to stay in the US we will accommodate for that too, no problem. The day of the procedure the patient will need to arrive at the clinic by 8:00am so the closer, the better to avoid traffic.
Yes, all FUE Hair Transplant packages include free transportation.
Once we receive your travel itinerary or pick location, our driver will be contacting you to arrange pick up, he will then provide all the information you need including vehicle model, form of ID if requested, and coordinate pickup. He will get in touch through mobile phone or email one day prior to the scheduled date but if you require to speak to him before this, please let your case manager know so she can get you in contact sooner.