- Our patients arrive at our clinic to start with their lab work.
- After they will be given a sedative to relax.
- Once the sedative has effect, our medical team will numb the patients scalp with local anesthesia.
- Our team of physicians will start to perform the procedure by removing follicular units, tiny clusters of 1 to 4 hairs from one area of your scalp and then insert them where your hair is thinning.
- It is important for our patients to know they are fully awake during the procedure and they are allowed to take breaks to move around or use the bathroom
How is FUE transplant done?